Tuesday, December 13, 2016

A beautiful shower for precious Baby Owen!


This sweet baby shower was MONTHS in the making!

Planning, making lists, creating special touches...
and then, just a week or so ago,
we finally had the baby shower to welcome our
precious new grandson, Owen!

Our second to oldest son David and the love of his life Heather
are expecting little Owen any day now too!

I just had to share a few (A BUNCH!) photos from the shower ~
It was held in our son Brad's and his partner Davey's unbelievable home...
it will take your breath away!!!
Davey is an interior designer by trade, and it SHOWS!!!





The incredible baby cake that my sister-in-law Julie made!!!
She SO outdid herself this time!!!

The topper was created using a pretty pottery cradle that our son Brad purchased.
A dear friend Tammy did the gorgeous floral arrangement inside.




Below is a basket of favors for the guests.
There were over 50 people invited so we chose
an open house format.
Guests arriving from 2 pm until 5 pm, presenting their gift,
visiting, enjoying refreshments and leaving when they needed to.
It worked out wonderfully!!!



Below is our beautiful spread of food!!
So many helped me with this!
Our oldest son Brent, his wife Emily...Heather's mom Dianne...
her stepmom Sylvia...Davey and Brad...Julie, it truly took a village
but came together beautifully!!!!




I actually went to Brad and Davey's house Saturday evening
before the shower on Sunday afternoon.
THIS was my room for the night!!!!
I felt like a princess!





The dining room before the shower.



The living room below:



The library:



The gorgeous foyer looking into the living room:




Side table during the shower:




Our sweet guest of honor and mommy-to-be Heather!!!



The shower in progress!
Yes, they even built a wonderful fire!
It was a cold, rainy afternoon but not inside ~



My dear sister-in-law Julie with her beautiful cake!!!



Corsages I made for Heather and David ~



Tags for the favor bags!
I made these to cinch up five Hershey kisses in a white tulle circle.
Tied up with a pretty bow.
Of course I had to use my favorite...seam binding!









Something so sweet...
David's precious little newborn outfit that he wore home from the hospital.
I gave it to Heather for Owen to wear!



I love you both so very much and can't
wait to meet precious Owen!



I hope you've enjoyed my baby shower post ~
I know it's tons of photos but I just couldn't leave anything out!
So now we wait...he's due any day now!

I hope you're staying cozy and warm this December.
Thank you always for stopping by to see me!

hugs and love,
Dawn



3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Beautiful! A lovely home and a great celebration for Owen!
Congratulations to all!

Ian's Girl said...

Gracious, what a lovely home, and beautiful family! Everything looks perfect, and I know that baby can't get here soon enough!

Marlynne said...

How Lovely! Everything!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...