Saturday, June 7, 2014

The beginnings of summer ~






Even though it's not officially summertime around here
we sure do act like it!!!

Noah's out of school and enjoying being with his friends from
his youth group most of the time. Do you remember being 16 years old?
I felt the same way. Always wanting to stay busy!
He only has his learners license (thank goodness) for now
and is enjoying hanging out and swimming with his buddies and brothers.

I'm feeling so much better and have been busy, just not with creating much new.
But I guess making soap should count, right??

I did watch these two sweeties this week!!!
Our precious grandbabies Clara and Murray.
Their mama, Emily, had a doctors appointment and we got to spend
a couple of hours together on their turf.
It's so easy to watch them at their home as they have all their toys
and things right there.
Plus Murray has the perfect and safe "baby jail" to play in!

I snapped a few photos of them to share with you ~



Yes, Clara has her very own tablet....thanks to her Uncle Chase!
She is so great at operating this thing it amazes me!!



After playing and watching a Winnie the Pooh movie, Murray decided to catch a few zzzz's.



Look how grown up this five year old child looks!!!
Oh my goodness little Clara ~



Since we opened our General Store Soap Etsy store back up we've been very busy!!!
Here's an order we've been working on for the last few days ready to ship out ~



Thank you so very much for your sweet comments on my mammogram results.
You all truly are such blessings ~


Wishing you a wonderful weekend,
hugs and love,
Dawn





5 comments:

At Home in English Valley said...

I would certainly call making soap creative! You do it so well, and it is packaged so beautifully. Since we waited so long for summer this one it is flying by. Enjoy those beautiful babies. Clara is looking so grown up, and Murray, well he just makes me smile...that face is precious. Have a great weekend Dawn, your muse will show up...till then, dance! Love, Penny

Theresa said...

Sweet little grandbabies! I had two of mine for a sleepover! They are such a joy:) Enjoy your weekend dear friend, HAPPY you are feeling better! Sending hugs your way!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

They are just adorable, Dawn! Clara has gotten so big. I have been enjoying spending time with my big babies and the little one this week. We've been to the pool. The little ones never want to come out of the water! Tomorrow morning I get to babysit while Mom and Dad go to a movie and I think next week I might suggest a sleepover. It seems to be a nice lazy time right now.

Nancy said...

I can't believe Clara is 5! They grow up just as fast as this Summer seems to be flying by. My 4 yo Granddaughter and I just finished planting the Garden and already we have Veggies, and Peas to be picked~
Thanks for sharing these precious memories with us~
Huggs, Nancy

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

ohhhhh how i love, little girls with hair bows!!!!!!!

especially pink hair bows!!! :-)

both your children are precious.

tessa~
('nana' to 6 'grands')


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...