Monday, May 19, 2014

Thank you sweet friend!!










I just have to share a little something with you....
my dear friend Kathy of Creative Home Expressions contacted me
and asked me to be a featured guest on her blog!

Kathy highlights Etsy shops and the artists that have them....

I simply shared what I love, what I do and my store ~
she's such an angel and I am honored that she would feature me!!

Take a peek at her post ~ she is so very creative and has always been
such a creative inspiration to me as well!!!




Happy Monday dear friends!!!
hugs and love,
Dawn





3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Thank you for your kind words, my friend! : ) It was a pleasure to feature you in my series. Your talent always makes me "ooh" and "ahh". Have a wonderful week!

jeanniemc said...

Love that your talent was featured on her blog! All your items are so pretty and made from your heart! Big Hugs today...Jeannie

Daniela said...

I'm really glad you've been featured, you always share such beauty, you deserve it !
Thank you and happy day to you dear Dawn
xox
Daniela


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...