Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Simple pleasures ~



I don't care how many blogs you visited...
or how many pins you have seen and pinned...
there's just nothing like having a beautiful
book in your hands and it crackling as you open
the cover for the very first time!

I love sharing books that I love with you here and
have found a wonderful one!

You may remember Claudia Strasser from her first book
Well...she has a new book out and I LOVE IT!

The new book is
Paris Flea Market Style
and I just have to share a little sneak peek with you.

I'm about 99.9% sure that I will never make it to Paris
so simply enjoying this beautiful book and
the gorgeous French treasures
gives me such pleasure!













See what I mean??
And this is just a fraction of the gorgeousness...
Have I read one word of it?
No, not yet.
I was too mesmerized by the photographs!


Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday sweet friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn






8 comments:

Dortesjs said...

totally agree, very lovely book

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Lovely books are like that Dawn. We get taken in by the beauty of the pictures. This one is a good one for sure. Thanks for sharing. ~ Abby

Theresa said...

I usually take a peek at all of the pics before I read a word too:) LOOKS like a gorgeous book! Have a blessed day, HUGS!

Rhonda said...

Ooh, I have to find my copy yet! Must order it, thank you for featuring Claudia. She is such an inspiration to me. She is living my dream, shopping in France and decorating.

Dorthe said...

Dearest Dawn, yes you are so very right!!!! A beautiful book will also alwayes be much better to hold, ---than all you can see on the internet.... not that I wish to miss it for a single day,-but the real thing is just another feeling!
This looks wonderful, and filled with Franch beauty!!
Love from me, and hugs.
Dorthe

❁Velma ~Down Our Country Road❁ said...

Lots of beautiful eye candy! I never thought I'd be drawn to French decorating but I'm finding that it really speaks to me. Maybe it's the comfortable, shabby, chic and, mostly, OLD look of everything ;)

Lady Pamela said...

I always love it when you share a new book or magazine. It makes shopping so easy. Books are often difficult to decide without getting a look inside first. Thanks so much.
*Smiles*

The Paris Apartment said...

Hi Dawn thanks so much to you and your lovely readers!
How about doing a giveaway?


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...