Monday, September 23, 2013

On sharing creativity ~



One of the most wonderful things
about sharing your creativity,
as I do with my tutorials,
is that from time to time you get to see what others
have created using your instructions!

I had a sweet customer, Jeanne Marie, purchase
and it wasn't but a few hours later that she emailed me
these wonderful photographs of her little ornaments!!!

I just love the different fabrics she used, different colors,
different stuffings ~ each one is so precious...











We had a couple of sweet visitors this past Sunday...
I just can't believe Murray is already one year old and
Clara is going on FIVE!
We had the best time with them...



Wishing you a wonderful FALL Monday sweet friends!
hugs and love,
Dawn







8 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello sweet Dawn,
Those little elf slippers are truly wonderful made from your pattern, I just have to buy my own pattern, and try them off !!
I send you loving thoughts my dear friend.
Hugs and love, Dorthe

Dorthe said...

Oh ,ofcourse I also need to tell you, that your two little stars are so sweet and beautiful, Dawn
Love and hugs, Dorthe

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Golly- she did a gre at job on those, didn't she? Your tutorials are awesome.

As for your two gbabies - they stole the show with cuteness.

Hugs.

Vee said...

Jeanne Marie did an amazing job...love those creations.

And Clara and Murray...oh my...couldn't be any cuter!

marda said...

Those sweet little elf shoes are just to precious. So glad she sent you a picture of her creations.
I have to say it again.. you have the most beautiful grandchildren.
Don't they just grow up toooo fast??

Botanic Bleu said...

A D O R A B L E ...elf shoes and grandbabies!

Judith

Bente said...

Oh, the shoes are gorgeous. Love them.

Your grandchildren are sooo cute. Beautiful photo.

Hugs from here

Pat C. said...

Wow! Jeanne Marie did a wonderful job! It must make your heart swell with pride to see what beauty can be created with your tutorials and inspiration. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Boy, there's no mistaking that Clara and Murray are sister and brother! How adorable and precious they both are.♥ xoxo


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...