Thursday, June 27, 2013

The beginnings of something wonderful...









We've been making some major changes around this old farmhouse!
We're going through our wonderful old antiques
and listing a few in our new
We are deciding what can go
and what can stay!

It's a good thing I believe ~
just to go through things and decide what
needs to go to a new home and what you just
love so much it can stay.

I admit it. I love my beautiful old things but truly
there is a time where you know it's OK to let go and for
these lovely items to grace a new home.

I had this amazing collection of clocks, new and old
that I always displayed together. Some are so pitiful
I can't even sell them but their graphics are so gorgeous!
 Some of the better ones
are now listed in our new shop too!

This particular clock was a new clock and the case
was crafted to look very old.
It didn't work anymore though.
Well...I gutted the thing!
Now I've primed the inside to brighten it up
and it will soon be a beautiful assemblage!!

Stay tuned sweet friends....




ohmygoodness...starting this piece has so thrilled my soul!
I can't wait to work on it even more
but I just had to share the beginnings with you ~


Don't forget to enter my lavender sachet giveaway
on Tracie's blog Fishtail Cottage, OK?

I hope you have a wonderful Thursday precious friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn






5 comments:

Theresa said...

I am sure you are enjoying clearing things out:) I keep a watch on your shop to find something you can send to me! Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Sandi said...

Can't wait to see what this becomes Dawn! I am having a giveaway that ends today so be sure and enter if you are interested. Thank you!!
Blessings~

Dorthe said...

Thankyou my dearest Dawn, for the beautiful images, you shared today!!
And your clock looks so wonderful, I can`t wait to see what you will do with it, I know it will be something amazing precious friend.
Hugs and love-
Dawn are you using the Blogloving from monday? I do and have transferred all the ones I follow, already!!! xxx

The Old Parsonage said...

Hi Dawn

Thanks for shipping my vase out so quickly - can't wait to get it!

Stay cool!

Leann

Lisa said...

Dawn,
OMG,that is the most amazing clock case I've ever seen! I mean that. I wish you were selling it. I cannot wait to see what you do with it.
Lisa


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...