Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little goodies in progress ~



Well, I know I've made a ton of these little lavender sachets BUT
I've had several requests for them lately so what does a girl do??
MAKE MORE!

I've printed beautiful French labels and old sheet music images.
I even printed a few old postcards to see how they turn out, too ~









Hopefully I get these all finished today!
We'll see ~



I ran across some old photos and just had to share them with you ~


I've always loved make-up and apparently a lot longer than I thought!!!
Here I am about 4 years old with my play make-up ~




This is my precious Glum Glum...I was the oldest of eight grandchildren and
couldn't say Grandmom so Glum Glum is what I came up with :)
I was about five years old in this photo and I believe it was
Christmas morning...just look at that bed-head!!!!
She's showing me how to do something.
She was my precious creative muse, always inspiring me!




Fast-forward to about 12 or 13 years old ~
I raised bunnies for awhile!!!
Here are three of my five sweet babies.

A few comments on this pic:
This is the longest my hair has ever been in my life.
It was "hip" to wear a jersey with your graduating year on it.
And yes, I have a mouth full of metal braces!


I hope you don't mind me sharing a few sweet memories with you!!!

Wishing you a great Wednesday dear friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn




9 comments:

Vee said...

Loved the memories! We could be cousins with the pixie cuts and the bed heads and the make-up; however, it's not the make-up I noticed, it's the M&Ms. Eyes went straight to that iconic packaging lickety-split. John raised rabbits and had a small fertilizer business before he was five. Ha! Oh I love the lavender sachets with those sweet graphics. I can see why they are good sellers.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

I saw the tv and knew we are about the same age - then saw your jersey and knew we are!

I love these old pics of you.

I used to have a bunny but I wasn't a very good bunny owner, I am ashamed to admit.

Funny only when I was five and younger was my hair short, I have always worn it long.

So happy you are making more of your lavender sachets- they're the best on etsy!

Hugs.

marie said...

Thanks for sharing your sweet memories,,,I love that red and white dress!!

Looking forward to seeing how the "postcard" sachets turn out .

marda said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. You've certainly have a lot of sachets to create. they'll be beautiful.

FredaB said...

Memories are wonderful. They sustain us throuh our lifetime in good and bad times.

Hugs
FredaB

Theresa said...

Oh how cute:) I love looking at old pictures and rustling up those memories! Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

The Painted Nest said...

OK Dawn, I've got dibs on the one with the little girl and the bird!!! Just let me know how much!! Hugs, Deb

The Painted Nest said...

OH, And the one that says a little birdie whispered to me!! Prices for both PLEASE!! These go like HOT CAKES soooo I thought I'd better reserve mine befor they're gone!! Thank-you!! Hugs sweet mama bird! Deb

Sandi said...

Loving your beautiful sachets Dawn!! What kind of printer do you use? I used my inkjet before, but would get one good one out of three or four. The rest would have smeared ink...not quite sure why. :(

So glad to be able to view your blog now!! :)
Hugs~


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...