Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A little goodness...it makes me smile ~


One is this sweet little or may I say BIG, swaddle cuddle blanket
for our growing grandbaby Murray.
He just LOVES being swaddled when he sleeps and has
outgrown his first one ~ so his Mimi just HAD to make him
a new, bigger, cooler for Spring and stretchier one!
He's going on five months old now and weighs twenty pounds!




Sorry about the little ol' baby doll, but I just wanted you to see how it's used...



Now to have a fitting with our angel Murray!!!





I'm also working on a prototype lavender sachet for my
sweet friend Linda of Willow Nest ~
She wants to sell a few at her shows...
what do you think?
Do you like the raggedy ruffles on the ends?








Making beautiful things.
'tis so wonderful!

Happy Tuesday precious friends,
hugs and love,
Dawn



6 comments:

Theresa said...

Sweet Murray is gonna be so snuggly in that little blankey:) Love the look of the sachet design! Have a blessed day dear Dawn, HUGS!

Vee said...

Murray is going to be so content and happy. I'm imagining that his mother is getting a workout toting him around!

Yes, I do like the sachets very much. What a good idea!

Sherry at The Rusty Pearl said...

I love that SNUGGLY and the sachet... just gorgeous.. Let me send you my address and you can just mail that over to The Rusty Pearl LOL .. LOVE IT .. HUGS and prayers for a blessed week .. YOU always bless us with such awesome inspiration .........Sherry

marie said...

Love the sweet blanky for Murray...the print is so sweet! He'll be so cozy in it.

The new sachet idea is lovely...I think the "raggedy ruffles" are the perfect touch. I love the way your creative mind works Dawn!

Pat C. said...

Aww, Dawn, Murray's new swaddle blanket looks so cute and cozy! In fact, I wouldn't mind having one of those for myself!♥

I love the new sachet style, too... the raggedy ruffles add such a sweet touch.: )

xoxo

Luvcreatincards said...

What a lucky Little Angel Murray is to have such a talented Mimi to make him such gorgeous snuggle swaddle blankets. Your new design lavender sachets are adorable and I sure they will fly out of the door at your friends fair.
I hope all is well with you,
Warmest best wishes,
Su
-x-x-


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...