Friday, December 7, 2012

Buy One, Get One FREE Tutorial Sale!!!


It's that time of year again!!!
I usually have a buy-one-get-one-FREE sale in December
just to share my love for you and a little creativity TOO.

From now until Sunday evening at 6:00 pm EST
you can get
TWO tutorials
for only $5.00!!!

The tutorials are VERY beginner friendly...
photographs show you step-by-step how to create
each project.
I have 19 different projects to choose from!!

So if you have a little bit of time,
a little creative spark and
a little gumption...
make a few of your gifts this year to share
with your family and friends!

To see all of the tutorials, visit my
and when you go to purchase
one tutorial,
TYPE IN TWO NAMES.

I will email you the files and you can spend an evening making
something beautiful for those you love.

Here are four of the nineteen:








Wishing you a wonderful, CREATIVE weekend dear friends!!!!

hugs and love,
Dawn





4 comments:

Vee said...

Ohhhh...how tempting...you do write the best tutorials, but will I actually do one?

Dorthe said...

Your tutorials are all so beautiful, dearest Dawn,they are written to be easily understood,and so beautifully photographed , I love all I have purchased ,- how generous of you to offer one, for each one you buy!
Wish you a lovely saturday and sunday, sweet friend.
Love and hugs,Dorthe

bobbie said...

Thank you very much for the wonderful sale!! I've already placed my order...

rkramadh said...

Oh no, I missed this! I rarely get to check your blog on Fridays :( Is it too late? It's OK, I understand if it is...thanks for the offer anyway.


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...