Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The beauty of botanicals ~

Why do I love these so?
They're simply old, dried up flowers and leaves.
But to me they have a timeless beauty....
Wouldn't they be gorgeous framed in simple
black frames grouped together on a wall?
Or maybe used in your collage artwork
or even as a transparent texture in your digital art?


I've scanned each and every page
of this gorgeous herbarium ~
and they are all for purchase
for one price
HERE in my shoppe!



I'm still cleaning the studio....it's REALLY a mess!!!
Wishing you an amazing Tuesday dear friends ~
hugs and love,
Dawn


9 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Botanicals and birds are my passion, amongst other things! I particularly love little vintage birds with crowns or hats on their little heads!!! Enjoy, Anita

Sally L. Smith said...

You love them because they're sepia and cream, of course. So gorgeous! Have a great day.-- Sally

sharong said...

Dawn, I just love your Blog

Anne Lorys said...

So beautiful, Dawn!
Can't wait to see your creative space!

den lille lade said...

Sweet, Dawn-
they are wonderfull, and so special, a find.
Also love your new :What`s new-header.
Hope you are having a cosy day ,dearest, fixing your studio, for the grand party,coming up.
Lots of love and hugs, and smiles,
Dorthe

Vee said...

Good luck with the cleaning...I'm giving my wee room just ten minutes in the morning. It's all I can take. Ha!

Yes, I've always loved botanicals as well.

Romeo said...

No way! I cannot believe that it's a "mess"...probably more like mew are trying to make it purrfect!!! I am sure it's going to be worth giving up my tunafish for a blog fare. Can't wait to see it!

Purrs!

Romeo

Riki Schumacher said...

Excellent, they are beautiful. Riki

Debra@CommonGround said...

Oh, I love these too, nature is my favorite subject! Great images!
xo,
Debra


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...