Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New magazines & some link love!

I had to share with you the sweetest creation that Kathy of Henny Penny Designs made and has listed in her Etsy store. Isn't this pinkeep precious? I love Kathy's primitive embroidery, it always looks like a small girl made it! She's listed a few other goodies, some incredible primitive animals too! Click HERE to visit ~


******************************************

It was truly time to buy some magazines. How long can a girl last without them? They are my vice, not such a bad one, I don't think so anyway!
Here's what I found today:


MaryJanes Farm magazine chock full of the neatest recipes and a lot of projects. I love projects. Plus a dear friend Karin of Meandering Travels of Mindless Thoughts is featured!! She won a pinkeep contest and they have a picture of Karin and her beautiful pinkeep inside ~ It really is so pretty Karin, I can see why they chose yours as the winner!




The latest Romantic Homes ~ I always love this one and Lidy of French Garden House is featured in the blogging section!!


And of course, you know that I had to buy this lovely magazine, Somerset Studio. And I promise I didn't JUST buy it for the ad of my baby shoes!!! It's a wonderful issue as they all are ~ so much amazing artwork inside. Hope you all aren't going to be tired of seeing these little things before the July issue hits the newstands!!! I'm such a goob, I want to lay it out on the coffee table opened to them! Thank you all so much for letting me know about it ~ I've been kind of holed up here at the house for awhile and decided it was time to get out and see what was new at Books-A-Million. I'd still like to get the newest Artful Blogging too but will probably get it by the end of the week!



(Oh, I added the music back on, thank you for letting me know you like it, I do too!)

Wishing you a great Wednesday sweet friends!

xxoo, Dawn

12 comments:

Becky said...

My name is Becky, and I am a magazine addict.
Perhaps we can start a MAA Magazine Addicts Anonymous.
Saw your beautiful work for Somerset Life in Artful blogger. So sweet and Pink. Can't wait to see more.

Smiles,
Becky

Kelli said...

Another magazine addict checking in! I still haven't been able to find the newest Victoria...they are flying off the shelf. I will be picking up the latest Romantic Homes too, it looks wonderful!
~Kelli

Alison Gibbs said...

Yay to the music.
I think we are all magazine addicts.
Alison

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Dawn, I have missed you. I love magazines too. The oin keep is so sweet. I hope I can find Mary Janes Magazine around here.
Sending you love, Nita

Nancy Hood said...

I, too, have such a weakness for magazines!!

Lori said...

Dawn, the page with your baby shoes is very very sweet:) congratulations on that, how wonderful for you!!! that pinkeep is precious indeed, thanks for sharing!!!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

And yet another member of Magazines Annoymous! I went out yesterday & got the Romantic Homes, Country Living England (!)and Somerset Memories! I didn't see the MaryJane's Farm but I have to have it for Karin's article! Yeah Karin!!
Have a great day and enjoy those magazines.
Colleen

Deb said...

Can't find these magazines here Dawn - I love the Mary Jane's web site :-} My hubby and I are planning a trip to New York at the end of the month so hopefully I can pick them up then :-} How exciting for you to see your precious baby shoe creations in print.

Vee said...

Two posts to catch up on! Gosh, you're speedy!!

The lady above is so beautiful... how could I not snag her.

The magazines are so tempting, but they're also so hard to find in my corner. I just enjoy them through the blogging community these days.

I'm so intrigued by the tiny little pin keep...precious.

Congrats on your article/ad with the baby shoe pin cushions! They are adorable.

Pink Rufflez said...

Another magazine addict checking in. I love all those magazines too.
Dawn, you're on P.2 of Somerset Workshop (Summer 2008) :)

Kathy said...

Oh! When will I have a chance to go out and find the new Mary Jane's Farm magazine?? It's been forever since the last one! I love Romantic Homes too. I may find that one at the airport when I fly out today.......and I must admit, I have the new Artful Blogging. What a great magazine! Thanks for the publication inspiration! ~Kathy

Anonymous said...

Magazines? Yes! Yes!
Will have to look for Mary Jane's - not familiar with that one but it looks good.
Was so excited when I first saw "your" ad, Dawn -- will be looking for the July issue for sure!
Always enjoy your blog so much!
Jane - Jacksonville, FL


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...