Wednesday, June 13, 2007

lovin' the bliss . . .


I've been at home this week as it is Cindy's week at the store. Well, I've been trying to get more done than just the wonderful laundry! OK, I love PAPERCLAY! We have become friends. I'm trying to develop my own "look" or "style" and what I came up with is looking like a big-headed Bugs Bunny! Oh well, we'll see what it ends up looking like after it's painted. I have another armature standing by ready to be turned into another goofy dude . . .





A new baby shoe pin cushion coming for the etsy shop!




I think I need some more stuff!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I bet their gonna be wonderful. Can't wait to see. That paper clay is great isn't it?
Hungs, Becky

Becky said...

How did I miss this post, love your sculpted bunny.

~XO~
Becky


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...