Friday, June 22, 2007

Hello sweet friends . . .


I've been working at the store this week and miss my blogging friends . . . you have become a source of inspiration for me and I thank you for that. I tend to not create very much or have much extra time because by the time I get home, I'm pretty much just used up.


I have to share something so special with you, though. I discovered the other night that a sweet girl, Julie, who has a blog for a New York newspaper actually blogged about ME! Me? How sweet is that? She's in charge of the blog for the online section of the newspaper and her blog is for moms and it's really neat. She has a personal blog too, Red Hen Studios. Anyway, I just had to tell you, as you are all my friends and well, isn't that what friends are for? Sharing cool stuff?

Plus, I've updated the store blog and would love for you to take a look . . . I hope you all are doing wonderfully . . . xxoo, Dawn

12 comments:

Lori said...

Dawn, that is VERY cool!!! congratulations!!!

wisteriagirl said...

Oh..that is so awesome!! I"m so proud of you and happy that I know you. When I get up in the morning, you are the first Blog that I read! You are a very down home, inspiring, creative person and I give you 2 thumbs up!! Congratulations, Precious!!

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

dawn...congrats on the well-deserved publicity...blessings, rebecca

Anonymous said...

I just found you through Lauren's blog- wonderful!!! I will visit often. Donna

Anonymous said...

"CONGRATULATIONS Dawn!!"

You are such a talent, who wouldn't post something about YOU?!

I know how much you love Decor. Can you Please stop by my site and check out A new Company, my dear friend is trying to get the Word OUT!!

(Some of this stuff is sooo Elegant..you have to spread the word!!)

LOL
Jeannene

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Dawn, I would feature you anywhere, your blog is so beautiful and gently refreshing!

Wishing you a lovely day at the store, and maybe with some "Umpfff" left to make things tonight!:)
Lidy

~Tonya said...

Hiya Dawn!! That is so neat, about the artical.

I too love your little "slogan" by the nest. I am sure there are plenty out there, that can relate.

I see I have much reading to do :o) Thanks for stopping in on my blog. I added you to my blog too.

Smiles,
~Tonya

The French Nest said...

Your Plum Tree Antiques store is stunning! If ever I am to travel to Georgia, it will be the first place I go to shop! Congratulations on having your blog featured!

Kate

Amy said...

I adore the images you use like the one on this post. I think little girls in dresses with bare feet are precious and simple beauty. Stop by at my blog and see my little girl in her violets dress and bare feet at my Dad's Lake Erie House.

Congratulations to you!

--Amy

Julie said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me too, Dawn. I must say we've gotten more comments for that blog entry thanfor any other one (other than when my compatriat had her baby boy).

Going to look at your shop site now...

SweetAnnee said...

Awesome!!
of course we all
know your BLOG
rocks!!

Deena

lauren said...

Hey, we all understand busy!
Congrats to you, if not a little belated, this is so exciting for you!


Labels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...